Skip to content

If you fall into any of these categories, PURE will waive your $49 Brand Partner membership fee.

  • Active military or spouse
  • Military veteran or spouse
  • First responder
  • Surviving spouse of the three above
  • Full-time student

There are TWO options for accomplishing this fee waiver:

  1. Sign up normally, then submit Proof of Status* to the company to have them reverse the $49 fee billed.
  2. Call a toll-free number to sign-up as a Brand Partner. PURE will grant you a provisional account that will become permanent once they receive your Proof of Status.

If you choose the first method, here’s what to do…

  1. Use the sign-up link provided by your sponsor or mentor, then pay the $49 to enroll as a Brand Partner.
  2. You will be issued (and emailed) a BP number based on your country which is always a two-letter country code followed by 8-digits, like US12345678. Keep this number forever as it identifies you in the system.
  3. Attach a scanned image or photo of your Proof of Status to an email that you will send to In the email include your newly-issued BP number, explain your status and ask them to reverse the sign-up fee. They usually say it will take up to 72 hours, but it rarely takes that long.

If you choose the second way, here’s how to do it…

  1. Have ready for the phone call your sponsor’s or mentor’s Brand Partner number and know whether you are to be placed on their left team or their right team.
  2. Call the toll-free service number 866-535-5888 (or visit for numbers in other countries) and explain to them that you wish to be a Brand Partner and share with them your status.
  3. Provide them the information requested including your sponsor’s (or mentor’s) Brand Partner number.
  4. You will be granted a free Brand Partnership, but you will have to still email a scanned image or photo of your Proof of Status to an email that you will send to

NOTE: Your Proof of Status can be your military form DD-214, your military ID card, your VA card, your first-responder credentials or your student ID card. If you have questions as to what is suitable proof, just ask your mentor/sponsor or call the toll-free number. Almost any official document or card will be suitable.